Eve, We have met and have taken all the ideas into consideration. We have agreed on an approach and name. Could you please let everyone know that we have decided on a name and we will publish the results to you, face book members and club members probably next week. (maybe by Thursday so you can publish it Friday if you would like.) We need to secure the DBA before we announce the new name. Thanks sooooo much with all the help.
As we respect their request, its not news we were expecting. This means we are going to have to come up with a new name for Dragonfly Winery and relaunch the label. We are going to keep the logo and layout of the label exactly the same but we are going to have to replace the name with something else.
As you know, it took years for us to come up with a name so it won’t be an easy task seeing we are passionate about the name and brand. Any ideas on a name that works with our logo and label? Let us know, we are open to suggestions. Maybe your readers have some ideas???
That’s the latest. I wish it was good news.
Cheers, Steve Lemley