This event will pair Agua Dulce’s stellar wines with the cuisine of ADV’s own internationally trained, and reknowned Cordon Bleau chef, Dusti Patterson:
- Beef Tenderloin skewers with cherries mascerated in port wine.
- Thai inspired chicken skewers.
- Micro greens wrapped in butter lettuce dressed in chefs own and tied w/ chives.
- Puff pastery pinwheels stuffed with ham and Romesco sauce.
- Horseradish deviled eggs.
- Assortment of petit fours.
Date: Saturday, May 8, 2010
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Location: 9640 Sierra Hwy. Agua Dulce Ca. 91390, reserve at the winery 661-268-7402. $25 per person to their wine club members, and $35 per person to non wine club members.