Locals and visitors invited to embrace Valentine’s Weekend with a $45 three-day passport, which includes tastings of dozens of wines, food pairing, and discounts on local lodging February 10-12.
This Valentine’s Day weekend, the Ventura County Winery Association invite guests to experience a wine tasting flight at each of seven wineries over the course of three days for one, wallet-friendly price. Visitors are also invited to “sip and stay,” as Crowne Plaza Ventura and Marriott’s Courtyard Camarillo are offering Valentine ‘n Wine packages which gives guests a special rate on both the passport and overnight accommodations when purchased on the respective hotel websites.
Many of the participating wineries will be offering special pricing on bottle and case purchases, food pairings and live entertainment during the weekend event.
For just $45, this Valentine ‘n Wine passport is the ideal way to spend a relaxing, romantic weekend sampling the best of Ventura County wines while enjoying the beautiful coastline.
Valentine ‘n Wine Passport Details
• Includes one tasting flight (five wines) at seven participating wineries:
• Bella Victorian- www.bellavictorianvineyard.com
• Camarillo Custom Crush- www.camarillocustomcrush.com
• Cantara Cellars- www.cantaracellars.com
• Four Brix Winery- www.fourbrixwine.com
• Herzog Wine Cellars- www.herzogwinecellars.com
• Magnavino Cellars- www.magnavino.com
• San Vicente Cellars- www.sanvicentecellars.com
• Lodging: Crowne Plaza Ventura www.cpventura.com and Marriott’s Courtyard Camarillo www.marriott.com are offering a Valentine ‘n Wine package which includes both a discounted room rate and special passport price of $35.
• Valid Friday, Saturday and Sunday; February 10-12, 2011
• $40 per person advance purchase online or at the wineries; visit www.valentinenwine.eventbrite.com $45 per person if purchased during the event, $35 if purchased with hotel package. (Use EVEWINE101 promo code for discount at http://valentinenwine.eventbrite.com)
About the Ventura County Winery Association
Comprising of six producing urban wineries located in between Camarillo and Ventura, California, the Ventura County Winery Association’s mission is to promote the production and appreciation of fine wines grown or produced in Ventura County. Member wineries produce more than 250 different white, rosé, and red wines using grapes grown in Ventura County and throughout California. They range in size producing less than 1000 cases annually to more than 200,000, with most members producing between 1,500 to 5,000 cases. Located less than an hour’s drive from Los Angeles, Ventura County is conveniently located for visitors to enjoy an easy getaway to enjoy the region’s urban wineries, beautiful beaches, and fine dining.