1 pound (4 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
3 cups granulated sugar
9 large eggs, separated
3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 teaspoons pure almond extract
1 teaspoon butter flavoring
1/4 cup bourbon
2 cups chopped pecans, divided, plus more for garnish
For the glaze
2 cups powdered
2 Tablespoons bourbon
7 Tablespoons heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 10-12 cup bundt pan with baking spray.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, on medium high speed, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
buy light pack online https://www.conci.com/wp-content/themes/twentyfifteen/inc/new/light-pack.html no prescription
3. Add the egg yolks and beat until well incorporated.
4. Mix in the vanilla and almond extracts, the butter flavoring, and the bourbon.
5. Mix in the flour a half cup at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
6. In a separate, medium metal mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff.
buy temovate online https://www.conci.com/wp-content/themes/twentyfifteen/inc/new/temovate.html no prescription
7. Fold half a cup of egg whites into the batter to lighten. Then gently fold in the rest of the egg whites until well incorporated.
8. Stir in 1 cup of the pecans.
9. Sprinkle 1/2 a cup of the pecans in the bottom of the bundt pan. Pour the batter over the pecans and smooth out with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of pecans evenly over the batter.
10. Bake for 1 1/2-2 hours or until a tester inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
11. Allow cake to cool in pan for 10 minutes then invert onto a cooling rack. Cool completely.
12. Make the glaze: stir powdered sugar, bourbon, and cream together until well incorporated.
13. Pour glaze over the top of the cake allowing it to fall down the sides. Sprinkle a bit more of the pecans on top of the glaze. Let stand 10 minutes or until set.
14. Slice, serve, and enjoy!!