Wine, Food and Sights Tour of Italy & Slovenia
April 29 – May 6, 2016
Join us on an exciting wine and food tour of Italy and Slovenia! See wineries you could never see on your own, taste specialty foods directly from producers, and see stunning historical and natural sites. Spend 8 days, 7 nights in this fascinating wine region known for its stunning whites and elegant reds, famous prosciutto and dramatic vineyards with the Alps as a backdrop.
Jeni Moretti (co-owner of Moretti Wines & Taste of Sta. Rita Hills) has been leading wine and food tours, specializing in Italy, for over 10 years, and has been in the Italian wine business for 17 years. We have had many requests to put together a tour for our club members and customers, and have finally done it. Jeni is joining forces with a Shannon Essa, a friend and the owner of Grape Hops, who also many years of experience in Italy and Slovenia.
Some highlights of the trip:
- Winery tours and tastings at Torre Rosazza, Vie de Romans, Bastianich, Movia, Simčič and more (wineries subject to change.)
- Guided tour of Aquilea
- Tastings of San Daniele prosciutto, Pestat de Fagnana, and other local products
- A pleasant hike along the famous Vintgar Gorge, followed by a gourmet picnic on Lake Bled
- A guided food tour of Ljubljana
Price: $3395 per person
Early Bird Discount: Sign up by May 30, 2015 and get $150 off per person.
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
- All transportation from the start to finish of the tour
- All tastings and other entry fees
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
What’s not included for Friuli and Slovenia
- transportation to Ljubljana or from Trieste at the beginning and end of the tour
- 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- trip insurance
- beverages other than host ordered
- hotel minibar or phone charges
Venice Optional Add-On for 3 days!
Check out the website.
For full information go to: http://grapehops.com/wines-sights-friuli-italy-slovenia/
Or, email Jeni Moretti at: email@example.com.