(Paso Robles, CA) – Tickets for the 34th Annual Paso Robles Wine Festival are now on sale at www.pasowine.com. This four day festival in Paso Robles Wine Country is a celebration of the character, flavors and personality this great region exemplifies, May 19 – 22, 2016. Among the new items to this 34 year Paso Robles tradition includes themed pop-up seminars to feature Rosé, obscure varieties and blending. Wine enthusiasts have seven weeks to take advantage of discounted tickets, including the very popular Locals Only ticket price.
Paso Robles Wine Festival Weekend kicks off Thursday with Winemaker Dinners at Thomas Hill Organics and Cello Ristorante, followed by the Friday evening RESERVE event. This intimate tasting is limited to a total of 500 tickets and includes culinary bites from the region’s best local chefs.
Saturday begins with a fun and educational winemaker seminar, featuring five dynamic winemakers sharing wine and story. This is followed by the Grand Tasting with more than 75 wineries showcasing current vintages. New elements around the park in 2016 build on the existing educational and fun aspects of the festival. Booths designed for festival goers to test their wine knowledge and win, the previously mentioned pop-up seminars, and the infectious grooves of Bear Market Riot on stage. Returning is the “Garagiste Lounge”, featuring small producers of Paso Robles Wine Country and themed regions grouping styles and varieties. Also back by popular demand, festival goers can purchase a Grand Tasting Picnic Lunch from one of five participating food trucks and restaurants, including: Cass Café, Paso Terra, Red Scooter Deli, The Pairing Knife, and Thomas Hill Organics. Menu options are currently available on www.pasowine.com and each item comes with a Paso Robles Wine Country reusable lunch bag.
Tickets – All Wine Festival tasting tickets include unlimited tasting and a commemorative wine glass:
- Early Bird Ticket Specials: $10 discounts on Premium RESERVE, Premium Grand Tasting and Festival ticket levels are available until March 15, 2016. Discount does not apply to Winemaker Dinners, RESERVE Only, Locals Only, Designated Driver or Seminar tickets.
- Winemaker Dinners: $125 – Thursday, Thomas Hill Organics: 6:30 p.m.; Cello Ristorante: 7 p.m.
- Premium RESERVE: $135 – Friday RESERVE: 4 – 6:30 p.m.; Saturday Grand Tasting: 12 – 4 p.m.
- RESERVE Only: $85 – Friday RESERVE: 4 – 6:30 p.m.
- PREMIUM: $85 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 12 – 4 p.m.
- FESTIVAL: $65 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 1 – 4 p.m.
- LOCALS ONLY: $45 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 1 – 4 p.m. – Available to San Luis Obispo County residents, deadline is March 15, 2016.
- DESIGNATED DRIVER: $20 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 12 – 4 p.m.
- SEMINAR: Saturday Seminar $25 – 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Tickets for each level are limited and expected to sell-out
Visitors and locals alike are encouraged to travel beyond the park to visit the more than 140 wineries that host special activities including winemaker dinners, food pairings, barrel tastings, winery and vineyard tours, and much more. View the Wine Festival, Accommodations and Touring pages on pasowine.com to plan a complete Paso Robles Wine Country experience.
ABOUT PASO ROBLES WINE COUNTRY ALLIANCE
The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance represents wineries, growers and businesses in Paso Robles Wine Country. Centrally located between San Francisco and Los Angeles, along California’s Central Coast, Paso Robles Wine Country is California’s third largest wine region. It encompasses more than 32,000 vineyard acres and 200 wineries. For more information, visit www.pasowine.com. @PasoRoblesWine, #pasowine, #pasowinefest