From Cooking Light:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup chopped fennel bulb
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 (8-ounce) bottles clam juice
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 pound skinless halibut fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Thyme sprigs (optional)
1. Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion to pan; sauté 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium. Add tomato paste to pan; cook 7 minutes or until paste begins to brown, stirring occasionally.
buy prelone online https://www.mabvi.org/wp-content/themes/mabvi/images/new/prelone.html no prescription
Add fennel and next 4 ingredients (through clam juice); bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Stir in shrimp, scallops, and fish. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until fish is done.
buy kamagra effervescent online https://www.mabvi.org/wp-content/themes/mabvi/images/new/kamagra-effervescent.html no prescription
Gently stir in tarragon, chopped thyme, and pepper. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired.