- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups Gingersnap cookies, crushed
- Ready for the easiest and most delicious dessert ever?
- In a bowl mix together the pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl with an electric mixer beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks
- Add half of the whipped cream to the mixture, folding in until mixed
- Once combined add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold it in until combined
- Fold in the crushed gingersnap cookies, keeping about a half cup of them to sprinkle on the top
- Add the ice cream mixture to a loaf pan, sprinkle the remaining cookies on top, and put in the freezer
- Let it freeze until firm, about 5-6 hours. I know… torture
- That’s it! Scoop and serve. This recipe is dangerous and you have to try it out.
buy furosemide online https://www.bodybuildingestore.com/wp-content/themes/classic/inc/new/furosemide.html no prescription