1 1/2 Cups shredded Napa or Savoy cabbage
3/4 Cups Hot or mild Kimchee, Chopped a bit if large
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
1 tablespoon Gochujang (Korean chili paste) or substitute siracha or Sambal Oelek
1/4 cup Mayonaise
1/4 cup cilantro leaves
2 cups Flour
1 generous tablespoon black pepper
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup buttermilk
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half crosswise (If thick, pound the breasts to flatten)
Vegetable oil for frying
4 sandwich rolls
1. For the slaw, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
buy Xenical generic https://rxxbuynoprescriptiononline.net over the counter
2. For the chicken, fill a pot that will hold 2 of the chicken pieces with oil to the depth of one inch and heat over medium high to 350.
3. Stir the flour, salt and pepper together in a shallow bowl.
4. Pour the buttermilk into a small bowl.
5. When the oil is hot, dredge a piece of chicken in the flour, then dunk in the buttermilk, and dredge one more time in the flour, shaking off excess and dropping it into the oil.
6. Repeat with a second piece of chicken, adding to the hot oil.
7. The chicken should cook about 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy, letting them rest on a wire rack while the final chicken pieces cook in the oil.
8. Place the chicken on the bun and top with a generous amount of the Kimchee Slaw.
9. Enjoy with a glass of Nero d’Avola.