Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris, due to take place from 13 to 15 February 2023, is spilling out into the capital city once again with its 3rd selection of 180 restaurants and cocktail bars for the perfect winning and dining experience.
A SELECTION OF 180 RESTAURANTS AND COCKTAIL BARS FOR THE 3rd OFF PROGRAMME
The OFF selection for Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris 2023 has just been revealed and features 180 restaurants and cocktail bars spread across every district of the city where particular emphasis is placed on wine service and mixology.
The criteria for the latest selection run the gamut, from friendly, unique and lively venues with an eclectic wine list – featuring at list fifty wines and a great range of French wine regions – to wines by winegrowers with a clean work ethos, quality spirits, good food and the feel-good factor.
The eclectic selection – from the wine merchant serving food to the Michelin-starred restaurant – features 100 new establishments this year. It aims to provide a unique, user-friendly experience for all Epicureans and wine and spirits enthusiasts, and to celebrate Paris’ incredible range of gourmet foods.
The poster for the 3rd edition was signed by the talented illustrator and poster artist Thomas Baas, who is one of the leading names in contemporary illustration.
A VIBRANT PROGRAMME TO ROCK PARIS FROM 13 TO 15 FEBRUARY
To celebrate the incredibly talented chefs, sommeliers and mixologists, OFF restaurants and cocktail bars will be hosting exclusive wine and cocktail-focused events for three entire evenings.
So from 13 to 15 February, Paris will rock to the rhythm of wine and cocktails for enthusiasts and professionals gathered in the capital for Wine Paris et Vinexpo Paris through unique and exclusive experiences.
To whet your appetite, here is a sample of the line-up:
- At ‘CANON D’ACHILLE’, the spotlight will be turned on women with wines by female winegrowers both by the glass and by the bottle on the wine list;
- At ‘LA CALE’, a blind tasting with 4 blended wines (two whites, two reds) will be hosted. Whoever finds the right grape varieties will be given a complimentary glass of the wine;
- At ‘JAJA’, special sparkling evenings will showcase ‘pét-nat’ wines, Champagne and cider;
- At ‘GRAND CŒUR’, Magnums will be the centrepiece;
- At ‘BON VIVANT’, there will be a tasting of skin-contact wines;
- At ‘LE DENICHEUR’, on 13 and 14 February dinner will feature Ardèche winegrower Arnaud Prigent from Domaine Olivier De Serre;
- At ‘FULGURANCES LA CAVE’, a themed Jura evening will revolve around traditional dishes served with 3 wines by one of the region’s producers.
A dedicated website is available: www.leoff-paris.com.
The full list of restaurants selected for OFF by WINE PARIS & VINEXPO PARIS can be found here.
All the events hosted from 13 to 15 February 2023 can be found here.
About WINE PARIS & VINEXPO PARIS
Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris is the annual event for wine and spirits professionals from around the world. Hosted in February at a key time of the year, it aims to offer a cohesive focal point for industry players centring on a comprehensive, relevant and inclusive range of products that showcases vineyard sites across the globe alongside all the French wine regions.
Vinexposium is the world’s leading organizer of wine and spirits trade events. The group boasts an extensive portfolio of iconic, high-performance events tailored to different market segments: Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris; Vinexpo America, Drinks America; Vinexpo Asia; Symposium; Vinexpo China; WBWE Amsterdam; and Vinexpo India, along with Vinexpo Explorer and Vinexpo Meetings. Vinexposium also continues to enhance its digital portal, Vinexposium Connect, the high-performance business enabler where industry members can connect 365 days a year around the world and enjoy online networking and exclusive content.