Wine Making ~ Receive a Certificate of Completion* Classes are scheduled for 2016, SIGN UP NOW!
Location: University Center, College of the Canyons Campus Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Saturdays: April 30, June 11, June 25 and July 23 – Need Minimum of 10 Students to Schedule – Cost: $75/per class or $225 for Entire Four Class Series Goal/Objective: Basic understanding of Wine Making End Result: *Certificate offered upon completion of all four classes
A quick overview of what the four classes will cover:
- Selecting and understanding the vineyard, Harvest: Pre, Post and During
- Inside the winery, fermentation and making the wine
- Barrel usage, racking, topping off and aging
- Bottling, Corks, Labels and labeling laws
Bottom line, these classes will cover from vineyard to bottle and everything in between.
You will come away from this series of classes with a greater appreciation of what’s in your glass and possibly the desire to put your knowledge and passion to work with your own grapes. Either way, you’ll have a great time!
buy flexeril online https://gilbertroaddental.com/wp-content/themes/twentysixteen/inc/new/flexeril.html no prescription
What to bring to class:
- An open mind
- A great attitude
- A passion for wine
- An interest in making wine … or at least an interest in how wine is made
- Calculator … and all your questions!
- Call Now To Reserve Your Seat: 818.844.4000 or email: info@worldwineeducation.
buy kamagra online https://gilbertroaddental.com/wp-content/themes/twentysixteen/inc/new/kamagra.html no prescription
com **A minimum of 10 students are required for this 4 class series to move forward. NOTE: The “Hands-On” Class will be available at harvest (Mother Nature picks the dates) and there will be a handful of varietals to choose from.
- We have to wait for the grower to set the pricing, but our 2015 pricing was: 100 lbs. for $150 which includes pick up, delivery, crush, de-stem, press … Gives you an opportunity to put what you’ve learned to work. 100 lbs will make about 6 gallons of wine which will give you about 30 bottles.
- SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT:
- Options to participate in “Hands-On” Wine Making, both small and large batch to be discussed prior to or during class, with a commitment from those interested AS SOON AS POSSIBLE due to the need to secure grapes from growers.
- The sooner the request to secure grapes, the better your chance of availability. Once again, CALL NOW to Reserve Your Seat: 818.844.4000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org