LAS VEGAS – Bar & Restaurant Expo, formerly known as Nightclub & Bar Show, is the nation’s most influential gathering of bar and restaurant owners and operators and is returning to the Las Vegas Convention Center March 21-23 with new events and interactive activations to further enhance the attendee and exhibitor experiences.
The 2022 Bar & Restaurant Expo Hall Floor Highlights include:
Restaurant Zone – The brand new Restaurant Zone features the Food & Beverage Innovation Center, a dedicated area of learning and sampling, showcasing innovative food and equipment solutions through live culinary demonstrations and food tastings. Operators can learn how to create innovative menu offerings that boost sales, via increased guest frequency and check size. Chef demonstrations include Brian Duffy, Founder, Duffified Experience Group; Pete Blohme, Chef, Author, Owner, PP Hospitality Group; Kayla Robison, Arnold’s Bar and Grill, Executive Chef; Jennifer Behm-Lazzarini, Lazzarini Private Events; Nick Liberato, The Borscht Belt Delicatessen, Owner/Chef; Barbie Marshall, Chef Consultant; Chad Rosenthal, TiNDLE, Motel Fried Chicken, Chef/Owner; Kevin Des Chenes, Keel Vodka, Executive Chef; Tori Lubeck, Plant Based Chef.
The Bistro (VIP only) – Located next to the Restaurant Zone, The Bistro is an exciting new seated restaurant for VIP Pass attendees only. Designed to showcase the very best and latest food, beverage, technology and FOH products in a real-life setting, participants will utilize SpotOn technology to make a reservation and pre-order their meal to enjoy in a private dining space at a time of their choice.
Official Robots of the Restaurant Zone – Inside the Restaurant Zone, guests can experience service from the cutting-edge Richtech Robotics. Attendees can expect to see ADAM, a programmable base that is equipped with two ARM units for handling and crafting food and beverages and featuring a welcoming yet striking design. Richtech Robots MATRADEE, the autonomous food service robot and RICHIE, the hotel delivery robot will deliver food in the Uber Eats Alley.
NxT: Get Inspired – Located in an exclusive area on the expo floor, NxT showcases the latest products, trends, and innovations. New additions in 2022 include: the Middleby Ventless Burger Bar, live music, interactive games, power talks addressing real time industry challenges, a lawn area with food demos, in addition to the 2022 Industry Excellence Awards ceremony sponsored by sunday.
Sports Bar – This key activation in the heart of the expo, is hosted by Chris Hopkins, Beverage & Operations Professional, offering guests unique access to a wide range of innovative cocktails, technology and bar equipment. Take your seat and experience Sports Bar to taste inspirational beverage recipes, meet with mixologists and industry suppliers, and test drive new bar innovations.
The Bar & Restaurant Expo education program offers seven new education workshops which include:
- Hospitality #MeToo: Three Ways to Build a Culture of Safety and Respect with Zack Sanders and Amie Ward, Safe Bars Trainers
2. Revenue Builders: Three Ways to Improve Market Share and your Bottom Line: Brunch, No/Low Proof Spirits & Virtual Kitchens led by Tim Angelillo, Sourced Craft Cocktails
- How to Define, Re-define, and Create a Concept with Michael Tipps, Invictus Hospitality
- Communication: Powered by Connection
- Spotlight Your Business: Social Media Marketing presented by Todd Collins, Beamed Media
- Live Menu Read with Chef Brian Duffy of Duffified Experience Group
- The Technology You Need Today: Restaurant Marketing Tech, Delivery vs. Pickup, and The “Amazon” of Restaurants moderated by “Rev” Ciancio, Owner, Branded Strategic Hospitality
Additional information on the workshops can be found here.
Attendees can add a behind the scenes experience at SAHARA Las Vegas featuring a Mixology Training Class or Back of House Tour to any Bar & Restaurant Expo pass.
- Monday, March 21 at 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.: Mixology Class at Azilo Lounge: Beyond Tequila! led by legendary Mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim
- Monday, March 21 at 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. or 3 p.m. – 4 p.m.: Back House Culinary Tour at Bazaar Meat by José Andrésis the James Beard award-winning chef’s wild and wonderful celebration of the carnivorous.
About Bar & Restaurant Expo
Bar & Restaurant Expo, formerly known as Nightclub & Bar Show, has continued to evolve to mirror the fast-paced, trend-setting nature of the hospitality industry. The event has been providing the specific tools that bar and restaurant owners, operators, and managers need to grow their businesses, compete, and succeed in this hyper-competitive and dynamic industry. The Bar & Restaurant Group is a division of the Questex Hospitality Group which also produces Vibe Conference, World Tea Conference & Expo, and daily content on barandrestaurant.com.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.