White Citrus Slaw
- Thinly slice cabbage, jicama, and fennel.
- Toss lightly with VOM FASS Salt and Pepper, and let rest.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg yolk, mustard powder, and 1 T. VOM FASS Honey Balsamic Vinegar.
- Slowly add VOM FASS Grape Seed Oil and VOM FASS Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil while stirring.
- Continue until all of the oil has been added.
- Thin the mixture with the remaining VOM FASS Honey Balsamic Vinegar.
- Toss this with the sliced vegetables.
- Serve, or store refrigerated for up to 48 hours.
- To serve, peel and slice the orange and arrange on top.