From http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/leah-chases-oven-fried-chicken-10000000226288/ was a somewhat easy peasy and lo-fat fried chicken recipe. The kid requested it so this one seemed to fit the bill for her, as well as Eddie and I as we are
not watching our weight. We paired it with a LuLu B. Margarita, equally light, French bread and Vermont Cheddar Mashed Yukon Golds (recipe to follow on that next week.) I know, we should have had a salad, but it was too much food already! As usual my edits are in italics:
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (3-pound) chicken, skinned and cut into 8 pieces (Skinning took a long time for me, and the kid wanted hers left on next time!)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted (We only cook with butter, so there!)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
Combine chicken, flour, garlic powder, paprika, and thyme in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal, and shake to coat chicken with flour mixture. Remove chicken from bag; discard flour mixture.
online pharmacy https://www.phamatech.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/new/nolvadex.html no prescription drugstore
- Place chicken on a jelly-roll pan (cookie sheet!) coated with cooking spray (after I covered with non-stick aluminum wrap). Drizzle
margarinebutter over chicken. Bake at 400° for 50 minutes or until done.
online pharmacy https://www.phamatech.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/new/ivermectin.html no prescription drugstore
(Took 15 minutes longer, at 475 degrees.)