Typing like a madman. Trying to get out the word about the following: Can you help get out the word? Hope to see you soon for my yearly glass of wine… Johnny B
Finally, we launched the new, improved thebostonreport.net Sunday night, Nov. 14, 2010.
We’re still constructing. But we’ve got up and running:
• The John Boston Blog — my regular commentary and essays
• Job Hunter — a humorous regular feature from a Nuevo-caveman’s perspective about looking for work in this economy
• Daily English Muffins — inspiration, trivia and actual how-to method on how to fix just about anything that’s wrong in your life, from my upcoming world’s most unique quote book
• Cable Access Celebrity Stare Contest
• The Boston Bookstore — a growing library of non-fiction, novels and other ebooks.
• And, well — a host of other stuff.
If and only if you like what you see and read, I ask a small favor. Tell 10 friends. Ask them that if they like it, please tell 10 friends. And so on…
Vaya con Dios,