Provide an Intimate Dinner at Home for Two
WHO: THE LARDER AT TAVERN, Los Angeles
WHAT: THE LARDER AT TAVERN, the newest addition to Suzanne Goin & Caroline Styne’s restaurant family presents a complete take home menu for the Valentine’s Day holiday. Offered are:
· Appetizers and plattered charcuterie
· Complete Dinners for two that include a bottle of wine and choice of desserts
· Specially selected sparkling wines from small producers perfect for sharing
· TAVERN’s Valentine’s Day sweets
o Candy Boxes of Chocolate Honeycomb
o French Macaroons
o Gianduja Nougat
o TAVERN’s Famous Cookies
· Custom Gift Baskets of THE LARDER’s fresh and packaged items.
WHEN: 48 hours notice to order; deadline is end of day February 12, 2011
WHERE: THE LARDER AT TAVERN, 11648 San Vicente Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90049, 310.806.6460 for THE LARDER; 310.806.6464 for TAVERN
WHY: Owners Suzanne Goin and Caroline Styne bring neighborhood-friendly events to their Brentwood restaurant, providing a delicious experience that encourages socializing and community spirit. THE LARDER at TAVERN provides artisan breads, take-away delicacies, cheeses, charcuterie, brown bag lunches and picnic boxes, showcasing many of Suzanne Goin’s specialty dishes at TAVERN.
For further information and full menus at TAVERN, visit www.tavernla.com