Event: DIVINO TUSCANY 2012
Date/Time: May 17- 20, 2012
Location: Florence, Tuscany.
Description: One-of-a-kind, 4-day celebration of the best Tuscan wines, food and culture. Divino Tuscany will offer a distinctive program that highlights premium wines: wine tastings with Tuscany’s top winemakers, seminars and grand tastings curated by James Suckling, former Senior Editor and European Bureau Chief of Wine Spectator and one of the world’s most influential wine critics; special luncheons and dinners prepared by Michelin-starred chefs and entertainment organized by IMG Artists, one of the leading producers of cultural and lifestyle festivals. Participating winemakers include Marchesi Antinori, Frescobaldi, Mazzei, Ricasoli, Il Borro, Petrolo and Castello Banfi, and more.
- Festive welcome dinner to open the second edition of Divino Tuscany with the Italian premiere screening of James Suckling’s and James Orr’s film Heart and Soul of Cuba, recently shown to rave reviews at the Sonoma Film Festival, live music from Havana’s hottest pianist, Ernán López Nussa performing with his trio, and Grappa tasting with Cuban cigars
- Gala dinner at the opulent Palazzo Corsini on the banks of the Arno.
- Grand Tastings at the Grand Hotel Villa Cora poured by the winemakers and proprietors themselves.
- Saturday night dinners in the private Palazzi of the most well known Tuscan wine families.
- Join James Suckling as he escorts you through private tastings with winemakers he has personally invited for this intimate experience.
buy citalopram online https://rxbuywithoutprescriptionrxonline.com/citalopram.html no prescription
- Divino Tuscany will close with a relaxed country lunch at the private villa Il Palagio, courtesy of owners Sting and Trudie Styler.
Tickets: The Full Pass Package for Divino Tuscany is €1900 per person, including applicable VAT/IVA. Readers may purchase event tickets online at http://divinotuscany.com/tickets.html