About 10 cups vegetable oil
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
16 ounces Asahi Super Dry Beer
3 cups tempura mix*
1/2 pound fresh rock shrimp, peeled and deveined
Sweet Chile Aioli:
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon white miso (also called shiro miso)
Juice of 1/2 lime
1 tablespoon sambal oelek red chili paste
2 tablespoons Thai sweet chile sauce
2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and pepper, stir together beer and tempura mix—the mixture should be about as thick as pancake batter.
2. Line a baking sheet with 2 layers of paper towels.
buy levitra professional online https://pridedentaloffice.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/new/levitra-professional.html no prescription
3. In a heavy large pot or iron skillet , heat 3 inches of oil until about 350°F.
buy cialis online https://pridedentaloffice.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/new/cialis.html no prescription
4. Batter and fry the shrimp: Lightly coat the shrimp in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess, then dip in the tempura batter. Working in batches, fry the shrimp until light golden brown, about 3 minutes per batch. Transfer as done to the prepared baking sheet and return oil to 350°F between batches.
5. Transfer the fried shrimp to a small bowl, add sweet chile aioli, and gently toss to coat.
*Sweet Chile Aioli:
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the aioli ingredients. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and chill.