- 4-5 fresh sugar snap pea pods, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 sprig fresh dill (optional; see note)
- 2.5 ounces sake (Hakutsuru organic used here)
- 1 ounce St. Germain
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- A couple dashes celery bitters
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Muddle pea and dill (if using) really well with St. Germain in the bottom of a mixing glass.
buy zydena online https://calibudsman.com/wp-content/themes/shoptimizer/inc/core/functions/new/zydena.html no prescription
Add a big handful of ice, lemon juice, sake, and bitters. Shake well, then double-strain into a tall glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish and serve.