New York, NY – Over the past 40 years, EuroCave has been devoted to the research and development of best-in-class wine storage solutions. Today, the team released a culmination of those decades of research in the finest wine cabinet on the market to-date – Royale. Using patented technology and incomparable design techniques, this first-of-its kind unit is unequivocally the best wine cabinet in the world. Exclusively available at Wine Enthusiast in the United States, the EuroCave Royale combines a wealth of knowledge, engineering and vision to create a wine storage experience far beyond any other.
A selection of Royale’s features includes:
- Unparalleled Temperature Control: Royale holds a perfect 53.6°F with a maximum fluctuation of +/-.5°F automatically, no temperature settings required.
- Autonomous Humidity Control: Thanks to the patented Hygrocontrol System, the Royale holds a stable humidity of 70% at all times, controlling the humidity unlike any other unit available today.
- Controlled Air Quality: A new generation of charcoal filters allows for the highest air quality possible, making the air in the Royale actually cleaner than air in the room in which it’s placed.
- Limited Vibrations: Every detail of Royale has been designed to reduce vibration including an isolated compressor, absorbent feet and floating shelves.
- Triple Glazed Door: The triple glazed door with argon gas blocks out more than 99% of UV rays and prevents oxidation.
- Innovative Design: Each unit is authentic and unique with its own number, independent adjustable LED lighting on each shelf and a selection of decorative panels inspired by the wine stored within it.
“Simply put, Royale represents the absolute best wine storage solution in the world,” stated Co-Founder & Chairman of Wine Enthusiast Catalog Adam Strum. “This newest release from the incredibly talented team of engineers and researchers at EuroCave represents the ultimate manifestation of quality wine aging capabilities. Wine Enthusiast has always been the number one provider of wine storage in the United States and this new addition to our offering will be the crown jewel of our portfolio.”
The Royale wine fridge is available made to order on WineEnthusiast.com or by calling Wine Enthusiast storage consultants at (800) 345-9463. Each unit is priced at $13,995.00 and includes white glove delivery. To join the social conversation surrounding this exciting launch follow @WineEnthusiast on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook .
# # #
About Wine Enthusiast Catalog
Wine Enthusiast Catalog was founded in 1979 and is still the leading source for wine storage units, custom designed cellars and wine accessories via catalog, website and distribution in major wine shops and department stores across the world. Keeping pace with America´s ever-growing enchantment with wine, the company has become the ultimate source of innovation and information addressing the wholesale, retail and consumer direct markets. Wine Enthusiast Catalog exemplifies not only an unwavering commitment to quality but a truly extraordinary way of life. WineEnthusiast.com