Entrants can submit their products online or download entry materials from the Competition’s website at www.nywscomp.com. The deadline to submit is Friday, August 6th, 2021. (The deadline to contact their import partner, Park Street Imports for help with importing products into the United States has passed.)
This year’s new trade, marketing and writing awards celebrate the talented trade people whose efforts have influenced growth and trends in the wine and spirits industry — especially small and mid-sized producers. Winners will be announced throughout the year.
“After a year where the people of the beverage community were so dramatically affected, we wanted to take time to recognize, honor and highlight the people that dedicate their lives to and make up this amazing industry,” said Amanda Blue, COO of The Tasting Alliance.
Below are the new awards.
- Best Mixologist
- Best Sommelier
- Best Wine List
- Best Wine Retailer
- Best Spirits Retailer
- Best Online Wine Retailer
- Best Online Spirits Retailer
- Best Brand Ambassador
- Best Wine Writing
- Best Spirits Writing
- Best Social Media Account
- Best Marketing and Advertising
- Best Craft Distiller
- Most Creative POS Display
- Best Cocktail Menu (US/International)
- Best Independent Food and Beverage Director
- Best Corporate Food and Beverage Director
And more, for a full list of awards please visit the NYWSC website: www.nywscomp.com
About the New York World Wine & Spirits Competition:
- The NYWSC is a member of The Tasting Alliance, parent company of the SFWSC, SFIWC, and SWSC.
- Products are evaluated in a blind, consensual procedure ensuring the NYWSC maintains the highest level of impartiality.
- The 2021 Competition takes place over five days, August 30th through September 3rd.
- Deadline for entries will be Friday, August 6th, 2021
- The Tasting Alliance sponsors tasting events throughout the year where trade professionals and consumers can sample the Competition’s top winners.
SOURCE The Tasting Alliance