• sparkling water
• 6 sour cherries
• 1 sugar cube
• 1-2 tsp. fresh lime juice
• ¼ cup VOM FASS Gin or VOM FASS Barrel Mellowed Gin
• 2 T. VOM FASS Sour Cherry Liqueur
• ice and lime wedge
1. Combine the Ginger-Grape Balsamic Vinegar with Lemon and sparkling water to make a ginger spritzer, set aside.
2. Muddle cherries with a pestle until they release their juice and sugar is broken down.
3. In a cocktail shaker, combine sour cherries and sugar cube. Add fresh lime juice, VOM FASS Gin and Sour Cherry Liqueur.
4. Fill shaker with ice and shake vigorously; strain into a glass filled with ice.
5. Top cherry-gin mix with ginger spritzer, and garnish with a lime wedge.